Which colours do you offer?
Our Range of colours are available on the image below
Which measurements do you need?
Please see our guide below
Do you offer an installation service?
Do you have a technical helpline?
Yes we have fully trained engineers available over the phone 01652 638149
Do you do repairs?
Yes please contact us for us a price on 01652 638149
Do you fit front doors to match?
Yes we do, please see an example below and contact us for any further information or quotes
What do I do if I have only one entrance to my garage?
If you have no other entrance you can purchase an external manual release, this can be used in the event of a power failure. The external manual release will allow you to safely gain entry to your garage without causing any damage to your door. These can be purchased from our shop or please contact us for more information.
How much room do I need for the box & guides?
55mm – 205mm Box & 65mm Guides each side
55XL – 250mm Box & 75mm Guides each side
77mm – 300mm Box & 90mm Guides each side
What are your Terms & Conditions?
- We endeavor to describe our items to the best of our ability, if you feel that your items are not as described, please contact before any installation takes place. Once the door has been installed no refund can be given, as this is a made to measure door. The item must still be in the original packaging and in an undamaged or unused condition.
- Roller Door UK Ltd recommends that the curtain of your door is washed and dried clean once a month. This will reduce markings on the door.
- Roller Door UK reserves the right to make changes to the product without notice.
- Roller Door UK can not accept any liability for damaged or stolen property
- We will not accept returns on items that have been installed, as the items are a bespoke item and is manufactured to the individual’s requirements.
- If the door arrives and the door does not fit or an error has occurred for any reason, wrong colour, motor side incorrect and this is an error on Roller Door UK behalf, we will endeavor to rectify the error within an agreed timescale. If any issues are observed, we Roller Door UK must be informed at your earliest convenience & must not be fitted until the issue has been discussed & a solution given with regards to the problem.
- If your door arrives and does not fit due to incorrect sizes being by given yourself the customer, the responsibility is held with the customer. If the door is
- ordered too big the customers can return the item at a cost to themselves and alterations to reduce the size can be made, labour charges will apply. The customer will then be contacted on completion of amendments and they can arrange for collection of the door. If the door is too small and a replacement door is required to be made, the customer will be responsible for returning the door and a 50% refund will be given only, due to being a made to measure product.
- All door orders are subject to availability, if for any reason we cannot complete the sale, we will contact you and offer an alternative or a full refund.
- Once you have purchased your item it will be made and dispatched within 14-21 working days.
- We will inform you of the expected delivery date, but cannot be held responsible for any delays i.e. traffic problems, adverse weather etc.
- All colours are for reference purpose only, we have matched the colours to the best of our ability, but colours may vary from the product received. Colour samples are available on request.
- All Roller Door UK deliveries do have to be signed for, however upon a customers request, it can be left in a nominated safe area, this is on the understanding that it is at the customers own risk & Roller Door UK will accept liability for loss or damages.
- The above clause does not apply to a door over 3metres in width. This would require a customer or nominated person to be on site for the delivery & aid the driver with the lifting of the door. If no one is on site, the door will not be left & will be rescheduled at the earliest convenience for Roller Door UK at a cost to the customer.
- When opening packaging the items can be delicate so we advise not to use any kind of sharp object e.g. Stanley Knife, any damages will not be covered and will be replaceable at your own cost.
- Before install can take place, an area of no less than 1.5 meters should be clear of any objects or obstructions, to allow the installation to be completed. We do recommend any products or items of high value is placed away from the installation area.
- Roller Door UK, will not be liable for damages caused to property that is not maintained to a high standard previous to the installation taking place i.e. rotten timber, joist, fascia, brick work, lintel. We Roller Door UK, will endeavor to fit your door to the highest standard, but due to circumstances out of our control this is not always guarantee if property is not kept to a high standard.
- Roller Door UK will not move any obstructions that will not allow us to undertake the installation, if this is requested by the customer to move an item, pictures will be taken before & after by the installer, however this request for Roller Door UK to undertake will be don at the customers own risk. Roller Door UK will not accept liability.
- If an installation is prevented due to the area not be obstruction free, then the installation can be aborted at that time & rebooked at an extra cost to the customer.
- We request your name, address and email so we can forward your purchase & order confirmation. Under no circumstances will we forward your details onto a third party. All card details are protected through Take Payment, as this is the company that takes our payment and no details are stored on the system.
- Under the law of Data Protection we can not speak to any non-authorized person with regards to an order.
Sale of Goods Act 1979
- Under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 you as our customer are entitled that any faulty goods be repaired, replaced or refunded. These rights are in addition to rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
- Through our website we may use links to other Internet web sites. Unfortunately we have no control over any of the websites that we may have links to. Any website that is used is vetted by us before a link is agreed, but at times things can be added or altered after this date. If you feel that any of the websites we use have anything offensive, please contact us, so the issue can be dealt with. We cannot be liable in any way for the content of any such website.
- 5 year tube motor. (Use of manual release whilst power is turned on, can cause damage to the limits, Please make sure power is fully turned off before any ) Failure to do this may invalidate your warranty.
- 2 year wall controller and transmitters
- Bulbs and batteries are not covered under warranty (only available on some designs of control panel)
- Roller Door UK recommends that all of our products should be regularly serviced/inspected by an authorised installer on a 12 monthly basis, failure to do so may result in any warranty claims becoming invalid.
- Proof of purchase must be provided at the initial point of any possible warranty claim, if this cannot be provided then the warranty claim may become invalid.
- Any damage to the door due to misuse will not be cover by warranty.
- Any warranty issues with the door that are found to be due to misuse, the item will not cover by warranty. Replacement parts will be sent and the returned item will be inspected and tested. If the item is found to be damaged through incorrect installation/misuse, this will be chargeable. An invoice will be sent for the item and will need to be settled within 14 working days or further action will be taken to retrieve the costs.
- Warranties maybe invalid on DIY Kits, if the product has been incorrectly fitted i.e. not level, square & plum.
- All valid claims will be actioned within an agreed timescale.
- Roller Door UK rejects any costs or claims resulting from the failure of our products.
- Faulty items will be replaced under our warranty terms and conditions, the faulty item will be sent at our cost, no compensation will be given for the labour costs to have the item replaced. Returns will only be accepted within the warranty timescales, as set by Roller Door UK Ltd. Check documentation for warranty guidelines.
- If Roller Door UK has installed your door, you will receive 1 year parts and labour warranty. If you have any warranty issues during the 1st year labour costs will be included on the faulty item.
- Installed doors after the 1st year, warranty is still covered on parts stated but labour is not included after this time.
- DIY Kits, items stated are covered under the warranty; Roller Door UK will provide these items. Labour is not included under warranty
- Any warranty is none transferrable and stands with the purchaser.
Roller Door UK offers a technical helpline 01482345954 with a qualified engineer available to help & discuss any issues with regards to the installation of your door.
Roller Door UK offers warranty on all of our doors & these are set out as above, the above warranties do not affect your statutory rights relating to faulty or miss-described goods. For further information about your statutory rights contact your local authority Trading Standards Department or Citizens Advice Bureau.
Head Office If you have any questions about anything written in the terms and conditions, please write or email to the following address. Roller Door UK Ltd, Unit 3 Humber Bridge Industrial Estate, Harrier Road, Barton Upon Humber, DN18 5RP. Tel:01482345954 or firstname.lastname@example.org